From mboxrd@z Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970 Return-Path: Received: from mail02.haj.ipfire.org (localhost [IPv6:::1]) by mail02.haj.ipfire.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4dKgvx5V6tz2yw8 for ; Mon, 01 Dec 2025 11:02:05 +0000 (UTC) Received: from mail01.ipfire.org (mail01.haj.ipfire.org [172.28.1.202]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519) (Client CN "mail01.haj.ipfire.org", Issuer "R12" (verified OK)) by mail02.haj.ipfire.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4dKgvt1l3Kz2xQW for ; Mon, 01 Dec 2025 11:02:02 +0000 (UTC) Received: from [127.0.0.1] (localhost [127.0.0.1]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by mail01.ipfire.org (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 4dKgvg6mSrz2jt; Mon, 01 Dec 2025 11:01:51 +0000 (UTC) DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=ed25519-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipfire.org; s=202003ed25519; t=1764586912; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=F5+YORDIXjYdZU+5UN6Jx7D4JBJr6iXPg8+3QVFpmM8=; b=4G7nKqaMw7elbvxayv31RdQBXpBP4oS7M2CeaHuXkPG60Dm2I1ZvobSELqwigT3sHIAdUB mBZluXV7KF19ArDg== DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipfire.org; s=202003rsa; t=1764586912; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=F5+YORDIXjYdZU+5UN6Jx7D4JBJr6iXPg8+3QVFpmM8=; b=PuiRRQiddiyFwxg533B+q+SU21IMiGiXJVgSnMcFS0UzojYEpOpuZXHetQiBVR9nVzjEx1 Sl6FKMFAb0w0QlVFWRKjyjzZuQVgMqIxSFq93k1qbwgNWbWn2L8XB11WPOvfoTFVBqmMIn iVu0rJZIu4EmXinPPAy9UDI8o4JNYaFIubig2PBzR4dWpoF4ztkyo2k+Ru/9P2WeFr0wms HnrFR+yVR7ldauhtS6cKWr1d/42nhonD+P92tdOUs2gP28/UTqYcND090f5okWmfX5imqq M9YcbCJZMLdUC4hBHL8YHN5cJ6F1Zlz+Ac4O2Sb586Leji3jq4iPXaghrYrldQ== Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Precedence: list List-Id: List-Subscribe: , List-Unsubscribe: , List-Post: List-Help: Sender: Mail-Followup-To: Mime-Version: 1.0 Subject: Re: Cancel December's Call? From: Michael Tremer In-Reply-To: <461d21dd-6337-4a2a-ae02-f383283c7f91@ipfire.org> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2025 11:01:51 +0000 Cc: "IPFire: Development-List" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Message-Id: References: <846784C6-C532-4D6B-A3FA-3DD4C24C09CA@ipfire.org> <461d21dd-6337-4a2a-ae02-f383283c7f91@ipfire.org> To: Adolf Belka Hello everyone, So since there have been so many replies with people being available, I = suppose we are going to cancel today=E2=80=99s call. I would still like to highlight that the intention is only to skip the = call, but we are still going to have the conversation on this list, so = that we won=E2=80=99t loose too much time pushing the project forward in = December. All the best, -Michael > On 28 Nov 2025, at 13:03, Adolf Belka wrote: >=20 > Hi All, >=20 >=20 > On 27/11/2025 18:48, Michael Tremer wrote: >> Hello everyone, >> I just wanted to check with you whether we want to have the December = call in a couple of days? >> As far as I can remember, there were a couple of maybe-s and it is = probably better to have anything discussed on the list so that people = can potentially catch up instead of missing out on the conversation. >=20 > Someone was not going to be available on 1st Dec. I was not going to = be available on the 8th but that has now changed so I could make the = call now. >=20 >> Are we happy to just skip the call and come back together on Jan 5th? >=20 > It is a busy time for many people so I don't have any problems with = leaving it for December and having the next call on January 5th. >=20 > Regards, >=20 > Adolf. >=20 >> -Michael >=20 >=20