ddns patches for desec.io provider support

Jonas jonas at desec.io
Fri Jul 31 01:51:21 CEST 2015

Hello Michael,

in case of both IPv4 and IPv6 connection, the
query string in the update URL may contain
both a "myip" and a "myipv6" key simultaneously.
(for single protocol updates, "myip" may be used
for either protocol)

As far as i understand the ddns sources, simultaneous
updates are not possible.

This may be resolved on the server side in the future.

A possible workaround could be to always include
both addresses in the update URL, independent of
the "protocol" argument of the update method.

Kind regards,
Jonas