[Development] Strongswan 5.0.0

Stefan Schantl stefan.schantl at ipfire.org
Mon Aug 6 17:21:48 CEST 2012

Hello Michael,

I've successfully installed the new version of strongswan on my IPFire 2
system.

VPN over IPSec still works perfectly - tested with IKEv1 and IKEv2
connections.

The only bad point, I've to report is, that after the update I can't
disable IPSec over the WUI anymore - may other testers will report the
same issue.

Best regards,

Stefan