[Development] Migrating to Bugzilla

Michael Tremer michael.tremer at ipfire.org
Thu Feb 2 20:27:09 CET 2012

Hi,

in the process of migrating to Bugzilla, I now disabled all of the old
ones.

There has been mantis running but with no data on it and I am not sure
if we want to keep that what has been there as a kind of history or just
throw it away?
Redmine has been disabled as well (some days ago).

All domains redirect to bugzilla, but of course not to any bug reports.
Additionally, I created the following URLs that redirect to bugzilla as
well because they seem intuitive or just shorter to type.

  http://bugs.ipfire.org
  http://bugz.ipfire.org
  http://bugtracker.ipfire.org

- Michael