Request to merge: new-updxlrtr-v3.0: Enabling GET-Params for %xlrtrsettings

Jörn-Ingo Weigert jiweigert at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:55:29 CEST 2013

I'm not really happy about re-implementing basic Features of HTML via JS,
just cause of a limited processing (and thats what this return if... is)

And as you know, Each method could be faked and just limiting on POST is
just like
putting a sign in front of fort knox sayin "There is no gold, bye".

Sure, if there is a better solution to only on GET and POST methods it
would be great to implement

its for accessing GET-Params ;) which wont work otherwise,
I used this for the section-switcher in the updxlrtr.

Kind regards,

Ingo Weigert