Request to merge

Michael Tremer michael.tremer at ipfire.org
Tue Apr 30 12:45:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

here is a list of bugs that are still to be fixed.

Overall the changes look good and everything is still working as far as
I can see.

Screenshot #1:

The cache statistic overview is empty when there are not files in the
cache. Instead of a blank page, a short message should be shown that
there is nothing to see until there is at least one file in the cache.

Screenshot #2:

The sources are a mess. Use a table for that.

Screenshot #3:

At least one radio button should be checked for the default view
(Standard-Ansicht).

Screenshot #4:

The status headline is very very hard to read. This is also the case for
some other headlines.

Screenshot #5:

The size is displayed in bytes. When clicking the trash button, the
download is not canceled (which is what I expected). However, the file
does not show up in the cache after it has been downloaded.

Various other problems:

IPFire is spelled like this: IPFire. Not Ipfire. Please check the
correct spelling for the other sources as well.

There is still the GET problem, which needs to be solved, but not in the
way as it was suggested earlier.

-Michael