Failure attempting to enter 2.15 branch

R. W. Rodolico rodo at dailydata.net
Tue Apr 1 21:56:06 CEST 2014

Following is transcript. If I need to do a full install, I will, but it
will take a little while.

Rod

[root at dd-router ~]# cat /opt/pakfire/db/core/mine
75
[root at dd-router ~]# cat /opt/pakfire/etc/pakfire.conf
package Conf;

$version = "2.13.1";
#$version = "2.13";

$mainserver = "pakfire.ipfire.org";

[root at dd-router ~]# pakfire update --force
server-list.db       100.00% |=============================>|   312.00 B
packages_list.db     100.00% |=============================>|    3.31 KB
core-list.db         100.00% |=============================>|   248.00 B
[root at dd-router ~]# pakfire upgrade
CORE ERROR: No new upgrades available. You are on release 75.