What is the process for suggesting bug fixes and improvements (bugtracker vs gitbug) ?

Michael Tremer michael.tremer at ipfire.org
Wed Feb 12 20:04:04 CET 2014

Hi Alf,

the different branches have the following purpose:

master:
Is the branch with the code that is currently shipped (core update n).

next:
The branch which is going to become the next release (core update n+1).

On top of that, we sometimes have feature branches.

Everything that is sent our way should be branched from and apply to
next. There might be some occasions where master is also suitable, but
next is the default.