New IPFire theme

houseofdreams broosgert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:22:38 CET 2015

Hi,

On the IPFire forum page (http://forum.ipfire.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=12391)
I have added a theme that I mady originally for myself, but other people
seem to like it,

The original IPFire theme is nice, but I was looking for a full-width
theme. As I couln't find that, I decided to see if I could make one myself,
as I have a long background in webdevellopment.

I also edited the clwarn.cgi file, but as it's not actually part of the
theme itself, it could possibly be overwritten by a next update?

I wanted to theme the proxy error page, but as this is located even further
in the source code, I am hesitating to do this, for the same reason of
loosing changes by an update. I hope this makes sense?

Stefan Schantl mentioned I should send a mail to let the devellopment team
know I was working on a new theme.

Kind regards,

Broos Gert