Guardian 2.0

Stefan Schantl stefan.schantl at ipfire.org
Thu Feb 19 21:24:05 CET 2015

Hello Blago Culjak,

thanks for joining the testing team and for sharing your experience with
us.

I guess there is still an instance of the old guardian running on the
system. On my test systems I have not seen this kind of problem.

Please check with "ps aux | grep guardian" for running guardian
processes and kill the by using "kill <PID>". Then please try to launch
guardian again and check the web interface.

Best regards,

-Stefan