104 and dnsmasq

R. W. Rodolico rodo at dailydata.net
Tue Sep 13 09:25:25 CEST 2016

First, this may just be an issue with my firewall. I've used it for
testing for a long time; I need to just back it up and rebuild from scratch.

But, since upgrading to 104, I've had two instances when dnsmasq just
stopped. I was part of the testing when this happened a while ago, so I
recognize the situation and fix it pretty fast (log into firewall,
/etc/init.d/dnsmasq start).

As I said, this may not really be an issue with anything other than an
firewall that has been used for testing for a while. But I thought I'd
mention it and see if anyone else has a similar problem.

Next time it happens, I'll get a log dump. Forgot to do it before.

Rod
--
Rod Rodolico
Daily Data, Inc.