104 and dnsmasq

Michael Tremer michael.tremer at ipfire.org
Tue Sep 13 16:30:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

yes, I have been experiencing this issues with dnsmasq, too.

It is working most of the time, but sometimes getting a bit unreliable. After
all the trouble with DNSSEC, crashes and now this, we have decided to replace it
by unbound: https://www.unbound.net/

This has been recently merged into the next branch and should be released with
Core Update 105. It is in the nightly builds if you want to test. Please do :)