IPFire 2.13 BETA releases

The IPFire Project ipfire-announce at lists.ipfire.org
Tue Jan 22 17:47:08 CET 2013

Hello,

this is a summary about the progress, we have made in getting IPFire
2.13 ready for release.

At the very beginning of the year, we released the first beta version,
which was followed by the second beta version, which was released
yesterday.

  IPFire 2.13 beta 1
  http://downloads.ipfire.org/release/55

  IPFire 2.13 beta 2
  http://downloads.ipfire.org/release/56

Overall, things calmed down and we did not experience any bigger
problems - although there have been some little beans that already have
been fixed. As IPFire 2.13 is already that stable, we would love if a
lot of you upgrade to the latest development version and help us finding
bugs.

  Learn how to upgrade:
  http://wiki.ipfire.org/en/configuration/ipfire/pakfire/testing

The amount of changes that have been done in IPFire 2.13 is very huge,
that we decided to break the change log into several parts. Please have
a look at them and stay tuned for the ones that are coming!

  IPFire 2.13 Beta 1 - Part 1 ARM
  http://planet.ipfire.org/post/ipfire-2-13-beta-1-part-1-arm

  IPFire 2.13 Beta 1 - Part 2 Strongswan 5 - IPsec VPN
  http://planet.ipfire.org/post/ipfire-2-13-beta-1-part-2-strongswan-5-ipsec-vpn

  IPFire 2.13 Beta 2 - Part 3 Wireless LAN
  http://planet.ipfire.org/post/ipfire-2-13-beta-2-part-3-wireless-lan

Thanks for reading this and we are happy if you decide to support us!