Thank You and Happy Holidays

The IPFire Project ipfire-announce at lists.ipfire.org
Mon Dec 22 20:54:07 CET 2014

Dear IPFire Community,

the year has almost come to an end and that is when I would like to take
the opportunity and say - on behalf of the entire IPFire family:

  THANK YOU.

Thanks to all the people who support us in various ways. As a non-profit
project we rely on the work that you people who enjoy using IPFire
contribute. If that is either patches, translations, documentation,
testing, or what else you fancy doing and what helps the project.

In this year, we accomplished many things and made IPFire even more
awesome. We had a great couple of days with many new ideas at the IPFire
Developer Summit. We attended OpenRheinRuhr 2014 in Oberhausen. Great
features like the new Firewall GUI found the way into the distribution
and it keeps getting enhanced with every single release.

We are very much looking forward to keep doing this in the next years
and I hope that we can count on you for the upcoming year 2015 just as
we did in 2014.

For those who do not want to contribute themselves, which is the most
valuable thing to us, there is always the possibility to help us out
with a donation (http://www.ipfire.org/donate).

We wish you happy holidays and a happy 2015!

-Michael Tremer