Meet us at OpenRheinRuhr 2014

The IPFire Project ipfire-announce at lists.ipfire.org
Wed Oct 29 16:23:27 CET 2014

http://www.ipfire.org/news/meet-us-at-openrheinruhr-2014

Dear community,

Open Rhein Ruhr is a fair/congress for Open Source enthusiasts in
Oberhausen, Germany. It is all about free software and meeting people
who are involved into this. A couple of weeks ago, we already announced
[1] that the IPFire project will be there with an own booth.

Please meet us!

We are looking forward that many people of the community will come and
visit us. A couple of guys from the team will be there and we are happy
to meet you all in person and have a chat with you.

It is always great to get in touch with the people who are using IPFire
and we will hopefully meet many more people who have not heard yet about
our project.

When and where?

OpenRheinRuhr 2014 will be at Rheinisches Industriemuseum in Oberhausen.
The address of the museum is Hansastraße 20, 46049 Oberhausen and it is
directly in front of the mainstation. So it is very easy to get to
OpenRheinRuhr by public transport or by car. There will be plenty of
free parking spaces.

Visit us on Saturday and Sunday, 8. & 9. November 2014, 9:30 am - 6 pm

Talks and other projects

Apart from us, there will be many other well-known projects exhibiting
[2]. There will also be talks about various topics ranging from
technical talks to politics and everything in between. The full schedule
is to be found over here [3].

[1] http://planet.ipfire.org/post/open-rhein-ruhr
[2] http://www.openrheinruhr.de/aussteller.html
[3] http://programm.openrheinruhr.de/2014/index.de.html