IPFire 2.19 - Core Update 113 released
The IPFire Project
ipfire-announce at lists.ipfire.org
Sun Sep 3 14:50:37 CEST 2017
This is the official release announcement for IPFire 2.19 – Core Update 113. The
change log is rather short, but comes with a big new feature:
Who Is Online?
Who Is Online? (or WIO in short) has finally arrived on IPFire. It has been
ported by the original author Stephan Feddersen and Alex Marx and is available
as a usual add-on package called wio.
It is a builtin monitoring service for the local network showing what devices
are connected, which ones are online and can also send alarms on various events.
Give it a try!
* The DNS root keys have been updated to make DNS work beyond October 2017
after the DNSSEC key rollover has been performed
* Serial consoles now automatically detect the baudrate after the kernel has
* Package updates by Matthias Fischer: bind 9.11.2, gnutls 3.5.14, libgcrypt
1.8.0, logrotate 3.12.3, nano 2.8.6, pcre 8.41, squid 3.5.26, unbound 1.6.4
* iftop has been updated to 1.0pre4 by Erik Kapfer
* Matthias Fischer updated: hostapd 2.6, tor 0.3.0.10
Please support our project with your donation! http://www.ipfire.org/donate
More information about the IPFire-Announce