[IPFire Artwork] Status update

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:16:23 CEST 2016

Hi folks,

I just want to give a short status update. I was very busy the last couple
of weeks and was not able to did a lot of stuff. The last weeks I worked on
the navigation experience in general for the WUI (Web User Interface). It
changed a bit from the design you already saw at Behance/Dribbble. My goal
was to make it easy to access, fast to access and technically not that
complex and of course optimized for all kinds of devices ;)

I'll provide some screens with descriptions soon so that we can discuss any
concerns and further ideas.

Best,
Maurice