[IPFire Artwork] Status update

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:40:25 CEST 2016

Thanks Daniel :)

I toyed around with another color arrangement. The "bold" one with the
"loud" red header (you already saw) and a more "calm" one. Open
https://projects.invisionapp.com/boards/R51OE9AUMV8EP/ and scroll down to
"Alternative Color Theme".

Furthermore I added a 2nd screenshot at the "Desktop" section (at the very
top) with a bright statistic. That looks a bit less messy. Small but
acceptable disadvantage is that the colors from the stats doesn't pop out
that much anymore.

I'm tending more to the alternative color theme. The red header yells too
much for attention IMHO and it looks every time like a big warning.

What do you prefer? You may need more than one look and more than a couple
of minutes to get a personal opinion :) Take your time.

Best, M