[IPFire Artwork] Status update

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:20:38 CEST 2016

I added an additional variation of an alternative version (please have a
look) and now I'm sure that I prefer the alternative versions. It's easier
to focus on the data itself. The "loud" red header distracts from the data
too much in my opinion.

I would love to go further with the alternative versions. Do you agree?

Best, M