[IPFire Artwork] Design Request | Captive Portal

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 23:33:18 CET 2016

For a better understanding regarding the Grid:

*Bootstrap 3 Grid:*
http://getbootstrap.com/css/#grid

Extra small devices (<768px) = Phones (e.g. usual Android device and
iPhones) and 7" Tablet (e.g. Nexus 7)
Small devices (≥768px) = 10" Tablets in portrait mode (e.g. Nexus 10 & iPad)
Medium devices (≥992px) = 10" Tablets in Landscape mode (e.g. Nexus 10 &
iPad)
Large devices (≥1200px) = Desktops and Laptops

*Bootstrap 4 Grid:*
http://v4-alpha.getbootstrap.com/layout/grid/#grid-options

Extra small <544px = Phones
Small ≥544px = 7" Tablets
Medium ≥768px = 10" Tablets portrait mode
Large ≥992px = 10" Tablets landscape mode
Extra large ≥1200px = Desktops & Laptops

If you are interested in device resolutions this is a good list:
http://mydevice.io/devices/
CSS width & height are the columns you have to look at.