[IPFire Artwork] Design Request | Captive Portal

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:20:40 CET 2016

Hey,

OK, in general I got it. Thanks for the screens Alex.

I have a few questions and suggestions.

   1. To be prepared for further upcoming pages like these, are you able to
   hand over a list of them (perhaps with screenshots)? Not really needed, but
   very helpful to deliver a consistent flexible design.
   2. Should the hoster be able to include his own logo/brand? That would
   give the users a lot more trust in that things. If an image upload is not
   in the current scope, I suggest a prominent headline where the hoster is
   able to include the company name. Do you agree?
   3. Since it's part of IPFire, should those pages be designed like the
   new upcoming style of IPFire? Means same color theme, button style, IPFire
   logo, caption like "powered by IPFire", etc? Or should it totally generic
   so that the users has no clue what system shows those dialogs?

Best, Maurice