[IPFire Artwork] Status update

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:34:34 CEST 2016

Hey folks,

I started a new "InVision Board" where I placed all previous designs of
IPFire's Homepage, Features page and the first design of FireInfo.
https://projects.invisionapp.com/boards/SW1T861UDPEB2/

You may notice that the Features page and FireInfo use the same left
navigation. Furthermore I added a subtile background image at the top-left
corner.

--

I think I found my favorite version for the WUI:
https://projects.invisionapp.com/boards/MW1OE9A9FNGJD/

What do you think?