[IPFire Artwork] Website

Michael Tremer michael.tremer at ipfire.org
Thu Apr 6 14:15:26 CEST 2017

On Thu, 2017-04-06 at 07:59 +0200, Sven wrote:

> > On 5. Apr 2017, at 23:02, Maurice Gesswein <zerpixelung at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Do we want to set up a Trello board for all these and upcoming todos? I'm
> > also fine by using Git issues for that.
>
> Would be great to have something where everybody can track the progress.

We do have a bug tracker for that:

  https://bugzilla.ipfire.org/buglist.cgi?component=Web%20Site&list_id=8148&product=IPFire%20Infrastructure&resolution=---

If you create an umbrella ticket and then have all other tickets with smaller
sub-tasks depend on it this is super easy to use.

> @Michael if I push changes to Git do they appear automatically on the dev
> website?

No, I will have to update that manually. Just drop me a message when ever you
need this updated.

It would be nice to automate this, but writing a script probably takes more time
than updating it by myself.