[IPFire Artwork] Website

Sven sven.hoehn at posteo.de
Thu Apr 6 15:19:32 CEST 2017

> On 6. Apr 2017, at 14:19, Michael Tremer <michael.tremer at ipfire.org> wrote:
>
> First of all loads of thanks to you two for working on this. This is really
> coming along looking awesome.
>
> How do we fix the "visual bugs" now?

Good question,

> I am not really on the same page with what should be finished now and what not.
> Many pages look broken and I assume you just have not been working on these, yet
> :)

I didn’t look at any other page except the homepage and to me it’s not clear which page get a complete new layout and which page get only the “style-update”.

> And I have some smaller things that don't seem to look right in Firefox. Is this
> the right time to collect these, yet?

Yes. But let us open a ticket on the bug tracker for the webpage.
I think that some of the things that don’t look right to you are the same for Maurice.

@Michael can you create the ticket? I’m not sure in which category it goes. Thanks.