[IPFire Artwork] Website

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:43:22 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I agree. Good job so far Sven. Thanks.

I see couple of more minor bugs I would like to fix. Can we please create a
to-do list which can be edit and tracked by all involved people? Michael,
can you set up something?

At the moment I design some key viewports for the features page and the
captive portal in parallel.

Michael, if you want to implement new copies, images etc. let me know and I
can design an additional or replacement for a section of the homepage.

Best,
Maurice