[IPFire Artwork] PSD from new Homepage

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:58:50 CET 2017

Hi Sven and rest of the gang,

I nearly thought that the project has died. I'm glad to see that this is
not the case. Since it's very long time ago I have to check the old PSD
files within the next days and make sure that you get a good handover.

Perhaps I'll handover the designs via zeplin.io. I've made very good
experience with that tool during last year. Please give me some days for
preparing since I'm very busy right now.

Thanks and best regards,
Maurice