[IPFire Artwork] PSD from new Homepage

Michael Tremer michael.tremer at ipfire.org
Tue Mar 14 13:02:55 CET 2017

Hello Maurice,

thank you for getting back in touch.

On Tue, 2017-03-14 at 12:58 +0100, Maurice Gesswein wrote:
> Hi Sven and rest of the gang,
>
> I nearly thought that the project has died. I'm glad to see that this is not
> the case. Since it's very long time ago I have to check the old PSD files
> within the next days and make sure that you get a good handover.

I can only apologise that everything took so long. I would have liked to see
this realised quicker but time just didn't allow me to work on it. Luckily Sven
is now on board to help out and together we will get this done now!

> Perhaps I'll handover the designs via zeplin.io. I've made very good
> experience with that tool during last year. Please give me some days for
> preparing since I'm very busy right now.

So where have we stopped? As far as I can see the designs for the index and
features page are done. Is there anything I forgot?

I think what Sven mainly needs is the background images that you used and so on.
I am quite sure this doesn't need to be PSD in particular.

If required we can have a conference call with everyone, but I am not sure if
there are any big questions that we cannot discuss on the list.