[IPFire Artwork] PSD from new Homepage

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:37:20 CET 2017

Hey Sven,

do you think we can do a tiny customization at Bootstrap 4's column grid
system? Just 24px gutter width instead of 30px? I found a short guide for
that. Seems pretty easy.

http://arnique.net/web-design/58/a-quick-guide-to-changing-bootstraps-gutter-width/

>From my point of view it looks like you just need to change this:

.col-xs-1, .col-sm-1, .col-md-1 ...{more columns} {
>   padding-right: 15px;
>   padding-left: 15px;
> }
> .row {
>   margin-right: -15px;
>   margin-left: -15px;
> }

to this:

.col-xs-1, .col-sm-1, .col-md-1 ...{more columns} {
>   padding-right: 12px;
>   padding-left: 12px;
> }
> .row {
>   margin-right: -12px;
>   margin-left: -12px;
> }

That would help me to follow consistent UI metrics.

Best, Maurice