[IPFire Artwork] PSD from new Homepage

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 18:53:33 CET 2017

I've copied the current Homepage design from Photoshop to Sketch to speed
up in the future. Same with the styleguide/pattern library.

Next step is to design the key viewports for the homepage. Already started
with that. I'm pretty busy in the evenings with private stuff like home
improvements and annoying things which needs to be done.

Furthermore I had the idea to create a Slack channel for a more comfortable
collaboration with Sven. Discuss and share stuff very easily and fast. I
have very good experience with that tool during the last ~2 years.

What do you think Michael, would you sign up and create a IPFire Slack
channel? The free basic version is totally enough.

Best,
Maurice