[IPFire Artwork] PSD from new Homepage

Maurice Gesswein zerpixelung at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:01:56 CET 2017

At this stage it doesn't make sense to share the uncompleted stuff. It
would cause a lot of questions which will not appear when I provide the
complete set of viewports. You already know the final designs. I didn't
change anything. Please give me the time to provide a professional handover
to Sven. Otherwise it will become messy, believe me ;) I'm sorry that it
takes some time. I'll publish the designs asap via Zeplin.

I'll prepare the captive portal designs as well.

Regarding Slack:
Valid points against it. I agree. Jabber should do the trick as well. Not
that comfortable but fine for me.

Best,
Maurice