[IPFire Artwork] Questions for the CSS based on the mockup and technical question related to Server and GIT

Sven sven.hoehn at posteo.de
Tue Mar 28 22:32:45 CEST 2017

Hello,
I have some questions:

What is the base-font size? 16px (SM) or 20px (M)?

It is okay if I use rem for the font-size? (It’s the default in bootstrap).

How we handle the headings do we use h1-h6 with given sizes or are the sizes defined via classes 4xl-xs?
(Keine Ahnung ob das so zu verstehen ist. Also meine Frage ist ob wir für die Überschriften die Schriftgrößen bei H1-H6 definieren oder wir die Größen über Klassen festlegen also 4xl-xs?)

What are the fallback fonts? Ubuntu, “Helvetica Neue”, Arial, sans-serif?

The grid is the default Bootstrap Grid (12 columns) with a padding of 24px instead of the default 30px?

Do we use the color naming from the Zeplin Project or a semantic color naming like brand-primary, brand-info etc.?

If I create a note file for myself, do I also put this file on git?

How often do you want me to submit the work, is once a day enough?

I’m not familiar with the Python webserver it is better to serve less files (like in HTTP) or more small files (like in HTTP/2)?

Can I remove all the HTTP prefixes in the template file and put only //. At the moment both methods are used.