[IPFire Artwork] Bugzilla

Maurice Gesswein maurice.gesswein at ipfire.org
Tue May 2 07:34:57 CEST 2017

I meant Ubuntu 500 if this is the medium weight. Sorry for confusion.

Am 02.05.2017 7:25 vorm. schrieb "Sven" <sven.hoehn at posteo.de>:

For questions and feedback on the bug, where do I fill that, per eMail or
on bugzilla?

I see a couple of issues at the buttons I would like to fix. I'll simply
list them down.

** Touch targets (48px) at 36px buttons are missing. Thats important for
e.g. Smartphone to provide a comfortable touch zone for an element/button.
Let me know if you want to learn more about that.*
** The border on filled buttons falsified the left/right paddings. Please
remove the border if the button don't need it*
** Please recheck the left/right paddings of ALL buttons and compare
carefully with the Pattern Lib sheet at Zeplin. Paddings are different if
an icon is included.*

Maybe it is easier to rewrite the buttons completely and don’t use the
bootstrap buttons at all. But I will check.

** It looks like that "Ubuntu-Medium (600)" is not imported:*
*@import url("*
*https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ubuntu:300,400,700
<https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ubuntu:300,400,700>*
*");*
*Can you replace 700 with 600 for now please? I guess I'll not use bold
(700) in the designs.*

There is no Ubuntu font from Google with a width of 600. Google offers only
300 (light), 400 (regular), 500 (medium) and 700 (bold).

On 1. May 2017, at 23:26, Maurice Gesswein <maurice.gesswein at ipfire.org>
wrote:

Hi. I just created my 1st bug ticket in bugzilla. Is there no edit link for
the description?!