[IPFire Artwork] Screenshots

Michael Tremer michael.tremer at ipfire.org
Mon Sep 11 22:04:50 CEST 2017

Hi Sven,

great to hear from you!

I just restarted the web server by the way :) Things are looking good.

We do not really have any better screenshots than what is in the
repository. I think I remember that Daniel started making new ones, but
I have no idea if that happened and where they are.

I would prefer PNG in the end since the screenshots should be easy to
compress to a good ratio in the end and should not have any artifacts.