[IPFire Artwork] Reworking the donation page

Maurice Gesswein maurice.gesswein at ipfire.org
Wed Apr 25 17:10:29 BST 2018

First, this is no fingerpointing or something like that. This is not a rude
comment! I'm wondering what about the major available bugs like flickering
Sidenavigation during browser resize and overlapping text in the left
sidebar at the feature page? Should this be fixed in the very end? In other
words there are some major and a lot of minor bugs which could be addressed
while no new designs/layouts are available.

My next todo is the blog article. Defining the text formation. Think I'll
have a bit of time to work on this during the next 2-3 weeks.

Best, Maurice