[IPFire Artwork] Bootstrap 4.1

Maurice Gesswein maurice.gesswein at ipfire.org
Fri Aug 3 00:13:32 BST 2018

Hi,

I started with adding cards to Wekan. Green labels means "Design". Yellow
labels "Development". Please have a look. There are also updates in Zeplin.
"Grid" and "Navigation".

The font thing is also already a card. I'll provide suggestions there.
"Karla" looks nice (didn't checked the baseline so far), but has a very low
set of characters :( Or will stay IPFire always EN only?

Just found https://fontjoy.com/ to play around with Google Fonts. For the
1st 2 font types I'm using always Ubuntu.

Best,
Maurice