[IPFire Artwork] Reworking the donation page

Maurice Gesswein maurice.gesswein at ipfire.org
Fri Feb 16 21:39:05 GMT 2018

> Great. I will think about the order because I am not sure if PayPal
> supports
> recurring donations and bank transfers are way cheaper for us.

PayPal should only be visible if "One time" is selected. I added a note for
that within Zeplin. For me it doesn't matter on which position it is
displayed. I assume if it's placed at the far right position that's the
easiest way for Sven.

This looks good, but shows arrows where the country can be selected.
> Potentially
> we need to add a few lines of smallprint at the bottom that tells people
> why we
> need this infomation. I would assume that many will ask for that. Or
> should we
> put that into the smallprint on the main donation page?

I added a dummytext within the dialogs.

> Should we even rename it "Blog"? That would be more obvious since it is not
> really a "planet" which used to be an aggregated RSS feed like Debian
> still has:
> https://planet.debian.org/

I would use "Blog". It's more common these days. Only Grandpas like us
knows what "Planet" means ;)

I made you an extra article about that which isn't published. That should
> also
> help Sven to implement this and see everything on one page. Exactly how it
> will
> look.
>   https://planet.ipfire.org/post/test

Perfect! Thanks.