[IPFire Artwork] Reworking the donation page

Maurice Gesswein maurice.gesswein at ipfire.org
Fri Jul 20 21:29:24 BST 2018

Thanks for clarification and good to hear that it was expected that things
will break.

Yes, I can of course write down every broken thing. As I asked some weeks
ago, but didn't get an answer - can we please use something more modern
and convenient as Bugzilla? I used Bugzilla a lot in the past and it's a
mighty tool without question. But nowadays there are better free tools out
there for our usecase. I suggested Trello and Wekan. Sven used Wekan in
some projects and had a good experience.

What do you think?

Best, Maurice

PS: I'm on vacation now for the next 2 weeks.