[IPFire Artwork] Blog aka Planet

Maurice Gesswein maurice.gesswein at ipfire.org
Wed Jun 13 21:29:14 BST 2018

Hey,

I'm happy that you like it :)

I added an additional version with a modified sidebar based on your
feedback: https://zpl.io/bPYLNk6

I added a "Featured" link where tagged articles will show up as a list view
or as full articles. Up to you. The years got a headline. I added a
"Lightning Wire Labs" link plus the red lightning logo as an indicator that
this is something special. The lightning appears also next to the headline
of a LWL article and the headline color use the same green as the LWL blog.
There is also a button at the bottom which points you to the LWL page.

Is it possible to include a article from another blog and show it with the
correct text formatting?

What do you think?

Best,
Maurice