[IPFire Artwork] Reworking the donation page

Michael Tremer michael.tremer at ipfire.org
Tue May 1 12:20:32 BST 2018

Hello,

yes I will have a look at that. It has been a bit of a problem since it is
hosted in a different data centre and connecting back to the main database using
a VPN. If that is unavailable for a bit, the webapp loses connectivity to the
database and from then on there are those issues.

Please just shoot me an email when ever it breaks down and I can restart it.