[IPFire Artwork] Blog aka Planet

Maurice Gesswein maurice.gesswein at ipfire.org
Tue May 29 23:04:52 BST 2018

Hey folks,

just want to let you know that I'm alive and added *WIP (Work In Progress.
Sven, please don't start with coding yet)* Screens of the Blog at Zeplin -
https://app.zeplin.io/project/58cb0217f2317d48c7a802f2/dashboard?seid=5b0dc889d80aa1886ae77309

I discovered 4 different locations where a blog article appears:

   1. https://planet.ipfire.org/
   2.
   https://planet.ipfire.org/post/ipfire-2-19-core-update-120-is-available-for-testing
   3. https://www.ipfire.org/news/ipfire-2-19-core-update-118-released
   4. https://downloads.ipfire.org/release/ipfire-2.19-core120

Did I catch them all or are there more?

My goal is to provide only one version of an article which can be used for
each destination. Which is already almost the case.

For the future we should think about merging all those separated subdomains
into one piece of website with a new navigation structure. I don't think
they need to be technically merged together. Just one single navigation
which can handle lots of links should do the trick.

Best,
Maurice