public inbox for development@lists.ipfire.org
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
From: Matthias Fischer <matthias.fischer@ipfire.org>
To: "IPFire: Development-List" <development@lists.ipfire.org>
Subject: Core 203 - DNS firewall doesn't update (?) or add (!) - zone files
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2026 15:02:49 +0200	[thread overview]
Message-ID: <6662cba6-6773-4040-ace7-7be7f8ad3679@ipfire.org> (raw)

Hi,

I have one problem with Core 203 and I'm not sure whats the culprit:

No matter what I do, Core 203 won't download additional zone files.

After rebooting I found the already used and activated blocklists (from
Core 202) in the '/var/lib//knot-resolver/zones' dirextory. They're
working - no seen problem. But even if I activate them all on the DNSBL
page, nothing gets downloaded, the selection and number of block lists
always remain the same. It won't add or remove any of the existing lists.

Can anyone confirm? OR give me a hint where to look at?

Thanks in advance
Matthias



             reply	other threads:[~2026-07-22 13:03 UTC|newest]

Thread overview: 8+ messages / expand[flat|nested]  mbox.gz  Atom feed  top
2026-07-22 13:02 Matthias Fischer [this message]
2026-07-22 13:28 ` Mentalic
2026-07-23  9:06   ` Michael Tremer
2026-07-23  9:05 ` Michael Tremer
2026-07-23 21:17   ` Matthias Fischer
2026-07-24 15:44     ` Michael Tremer
2026-07-24 18:34       ` Matthias Fischer
2026-07-25 16:38         ` Matthias Fischer

Reply instructions:

You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:

* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
  and reply-to-all from there: mbox

  Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style

* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
  switches of git-send-email(1):

  git send-email \
    --in-reply-to=6662cba6-6773-4040-ace7-7be7f8ad3679@ipfire.org \
    --to=matthias.fischer@ipfire.org \
    --cc=development@lists.ipfire.org \
    /path/to/YOUR_REPLY

  https://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-send-email.html

* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
  via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox